Most of our clients have hired multiple credit repair companies that claim to be able to remove negative reporting from the credit report by “auditing” the reporting by the lender. Most did not find the results that they were expecting. The system did not work for their situation.
Our law firm believes that the best way to resolve an issue is to justify our client’s wishes within the context of the lender’s system and what can be achieved. For many issues with lenders and mortgage loan servicers that means we work outside the normal dispute process system with the in-house counsel or compliance department. While we can not guarantee a specified result we work hard on behalf of our clients to achieve their goals.
We have helped clients resolve late payment issues, force placed insurance, escrow balance inaccuracies, foreclosure notations, short sale issues, mortgage audits to discover mortgage errors, failed loan modifications, delay of foreclosure, negotiate foreclosure fees, deed-in-lieu, and cash for keys
For a free consultation, please call (714) 699-9696 or fill out the Free Consultation Form
- America’s Servicing Company
- Bank of America N.A.
- Chase Home Mortgage
- Homeward Residential Inc
- GMAC Mortgage now Ocwen Loan Servicing
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
- PNC Bank N.A.
- Select Portfolio Servicing
- Seterus Inc.
- US Bank N.A.
- Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
For our fees we will:
- Obtain the necessary documents to evaluate your situation
- Evaluate the documents compared to the client’s scenario and help render an opinion
- Help the client enforce their rights as to the debt collection / credit reporting.
- If desired, approach the lender to see if a settlement can be made that is favorable to our client’s goals of credit reporting and ending possible legal liabilities.
The above fees do not include the filing of a lawsuit against the creditor.