Many Californians have hired multiple credit repair companies to dispute medical debts on their credit report. Consumers find that there is some success in disputing the older items. Older medical debts do not affect the credit score as much. Many are frustrated that not all the medical related debts have been removed from the credit report or that the medical facility or debt collector have refused to remove the negative remark from the credit report.
We contact the debt collector or underlying medical provider to obtain billing invoices and a complete history on the account. We will see if all offsets including insurance, insurance co-pay, previous payments, non-insured discounts, Medicaid / Medicare / VA benefits are appropriately applied. We will offer a possible settlement on your behalf to finalize the transaction.
To learn more about how be maybe able to assist you in resolving the above issues, please call (214) 556-2300.
We routinely work with many medical debt collectors including:
- AWA Collections
- Caine & Weiner Co. Inc.
- Central Financial Control
- Commonwealth Financial
- EGS Financial
- MNET Financial
- Stanislaus Credit Control Service, Inc
- TransWorld Systems (TSI)
We offer competitive, flat fee pricing. We offer discounts when work on more than one issue for a client and allow payment plans. For our fees we will:
- Obtain the necessary documents to evaluate your situation
- Evaluate the documents compared to the client’s scenario and help render an opinion
- Help the client enforce their rights as to the debt collection / credit reporting.
- If desired, approach the lender to see if a settlement can be made that is favorable to our client’s goals of credit reporting and ending possible legal liabilities.
The above fees do not include the filing of a lawsuit against the creditor.